Education is a key component of the BBIM mission, and our educational conferences are specifically planned to help current and aspiring innkeepers be better prepared for future success in our ever changing industry. Please join us and take advantage of these opportunities to gain further insight into the issues that will impact the future of your business. These conferences are planned for you by innkeepers who care about you and the future of our dynamic industry.
BBIM's Mission is to Help Innkeepers Succeed. Our goal is to provide you with the tools for future profitability.
BBIM 2017 Fall Conference and Annual Meeting
The conference offers:
- Who? All BBIM members, non-members, aspiring innkeepers, vendors and friends of BBIM.
- What? Join us for fun, information and 3 speakers. You will have a chance to win prizes, earn, share and visit with other innkeepers and friends. Lunch will be provided.
- When? Tuesday, November 15th, 10am to 3pm
- Where? Downtown Washington, MO (specific location to be determined)
- Why? To learn, network, become a better innkeeper, and to support your BBIM organization. Total cost for the day is $25 per person (includes lunch). Make your reservations now! Lodging info, see BBIM's Washington, MO page.
- Registration Details:
- Cost: $25 (member) / $35 (non-member) per person (Members only $5 if you paid dues before August 15th)
- Deadline: Please register by November 4 to ensure you get a lunch.
- Registration options:
- Payment options:
- Mail your check to the address at the bottom of this page.
- Request to be invoiced. You will have the option to pay via bank transfer or credit card.  We are no longer utilizing PayPal® for payment.
- Expert speakers presenting topics that you NEED to know NOW
- Great networking opportunities with other innkeepers
- Opportunity to speak with and examine and purchase products from industry vendors
BBIM 2017 Spring Educational Conference
The BBIM 2017 Spring Educational Conference will be combined with the PAII Innkeeping Conference and Trade Show. Planning is underway and details will be announced as they become available.
- When? March 26-29, 2017
- Where? Saint Charles, Missouri
- Details? (to be announced)
BBIM Aspiring Innkeeper Workshops
The best in-detail workshop for people contemplating becoming a Missouri Innkeeper
We are making plans to start up our workshops again. If you are interested in attending a workshop, send us an email at email@example.com. Please include your name, location and what you are looking for in the workshop.
PAII Annual Conference
Information about the Professional Association of Innkeepers International (PAII) annual Innkeeping Show in January can be found on their website at www.innkeeping.org/
AIHP Knowledge Sharing Summit and Marketplace
Information about Association of Independent Hospitality Professionals (AIHP) annual conference in April can be found on their website at www.independent-innkeeping.org/